Saturday ended up being one of the roughest days of work I've had in awhile. It started off badly with me feeling sick from the beginning, and it was downhill from there. I was so miserable, I wasn't even able to make it back the next day and had to call out. Yuck. I hate doing that.
But, the last few days have been better. Hannah's birthday is today, so it's been nice to have Allison home for a couple days and spend a couple nights with my family. I didn't realize how lonely I have been until our trip to visit family this month. I realized how much I was just craving to be with people. Lately I've lived almost like a hermit, which is terrible for the soul. And for tonight, chocolate pound cake with home-made whipped cream after a yummy dinner of greasy pizza!
Here are a few photos from our trip:
1 comment:
I love these pics!! Little tidbits from the fun moments!
Post a Comment