Another week goes by.
I'm thankful for this week. There wasn't really anything spectacular about it, but it was a week. Another week I got to be with family, see old friends, and just be. Work was actually pretty good, not counting last Saturday simply because it was the first day back. But Tuesday and Wednesday were unusually good.
Then on Thursday, I left at 7am to drive down to High Springs to good ol' Camp Kulaqua where Allison was camp nurse. I went there every year for 7 summers from 6th grade through 12th grade. And wow, what memories came flooding back. I honestly didn't think I really missed camp days that much. And I guess I really don't, but it was so awesome to re-live old memories, to walk around and reminisce with Allison about all the shenanigans of those days. I ended up spending the night and coming back this morning. Went shopping with Hannah, and bought a Vera Bradley overnight toiletries bag. And Vera Bradley stationary. Cool, I know.
Well, I work the next two days. Hopefully they will go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment