Friday, December 5, 2008

School

This week has gone by slower than most, and each day runs together. Every day I woke up, studied, ate lunch, studied at Panera, came home to study, and went to bed. I did better on my checkpoint today than I have the entire semester, and I'm starting to hope.

Tonight is the Christmas dessert at church. I'm looking forward to it- a break from all the crap in life. At least a couple of hours to not think about stress. I wish finals didn't have to be so stressful- but I think I make them that way. I just can't wait to be able to relax and not think.

Not much news really, so I'll leave it at that. In one week I will be done.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, the desert thing was early. I think you should come to Andrew Peterson.