Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Break

Well, I'm home! I'm EXHAUSTED and still will be hanging out at Tricia and Alex's for New Year's tonight. We'll have a great time and I will get some sleep tomorrow. I had a great trip, although I am really glad to be home. Sometimes traveling makes me more stressed than if I would just stay home and relax- however, the fun always outweighs the stress so it's all good.

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks- it's been a good break.

I got the Dark Knight for Christmas- probably my favorite present! Surprising, I know, because I was scared to death of the movie- but it's not so bad when I'm not sitting in a scary dark theater!

My nursing buddy Tatyana got married the day before I left for STL. This is Natalia, me, and Bela at the wedding. It was a lot of fun, and it's always awesome to see a good friend get married.

Me and Bela. She was kind enough to take me to the airport at 4:30 in the morning when I flew up to St. Louis. She's an awesome friend and I don't know many who would do that for me.

Me and Melissa. This picture was taken and it was seriously six degrees outside. I don't think I have ever felt temperatures that cold in my life. I always had to catch my breath when I stepped out and it took awhile to get accustomed to it. I am sad that it warmed up a lot and the weather was too similar to FL weather most of the time I was there.

This picture says it- I drank a lot of coffee while I was there, and read a lot of Twilight. This was taken when Hannah, Melissa, Kat, and I all went to Starbucks before we picked up Allison.

Good family times at Jan and Dave's.

Me and Grandpa, the greatest person I have ever known.


The last night I was there. We enjoyed a bottle of wine together and just had good sister time. We stayed up and watched the Dark Knight, with a very EARLY morning the next day.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, some good pictures except the last one. A little rough looking there!