I always love when Michael Buble releases a new album.
His latest one, To Be Loved, came out today. So far, I love it.
I especially love it, because this album reminds me of the reason I first loved him, and he seems to have gone back to his original style that first made him so easy to love. He covers some of my favorite Sinatra songs-- Young at Heart, You Make Me Feel So Young, and Something Stupid. He also has some new songs such as Beautiful Day (music video above) which I also love. And some oldies such as Who's Lovin' You and To Love Somebody are also on the album. He keeps things light by even singing You've Got a Friend in Me! It just goes to show that he can sing just about anything and still sound awesome! There's a little something for everyone on this album.
I'm so excited to finally have another Michael Buble album! He has been my favorite, FAVORITE singer for eight years and counting. I pride myself that I was a fan before he really made it big mainstream. It was that third album that really made him popular, with the song Everything. To this day, he is my favorite singer and I can't wait for the tour! I've seen him twice-- the first time was his Call Me Irresponsible tour in 2008, the second his Crazy Love tour in 2010 which you can read about here.
I didn't get to see his "It's Time" tour, but damned if I wasn't gonna take a picture with the televison while watching it on PBS in 2005!
Yep, that's right. I bought a shirt at the 2008 "Call Me Irresponsible" tour.
Singing acapella for us in 2010.
Allison, me and Hannah. The afterglow of the concert.




No comments:
Post a Comment