I am one domestically challenged woman. The worst at letting my apartment go, and then every time I clean it (which is less often than I'd like to admit) I wonder how I ever let it get messy in the first place and vow to keep it clean as I go. Then before I know it, messy. How can you clutter up a two room apartment in such a short time?! However, I really am going to work on keeping it clean, because if I do move in January, the last thing I want is to be doing a mass cleaning and packing all at the same time. But I'm proud of myself, as I've deep cleaned and de-cluttered today. Keeping it clean isn't hard, it's being disorganized that's my problem.
So, anyway. I ordered new glasses today, and I'm so excited! They're Ray-Bans, and though not the large rimmed hipster glasses that the cool kids wear nowadays, they're pretty close. I couldn't go with the really big ones. I just couldn't. Anyway, these ones are still cool and somewhat "hipster" if you will, but still something that I can pull off without looking like I'm trying too hard.
And speaking of hipster, I got my first pair of Toms this week. You know, I like them, but I'm not sure they really fit my style. That or I just have to get used to them since they are a strange looking pair of shoes. Maybe I underestimate my ability to be cool.
September is here, and that means all my favorite shows are back! Parenthood, Survivor, Big Bang Theory.... it's just too much to handle. Looking forward to watching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment