Monday, March 22, 2010

I woke up this morning with one of my good old ophthalmic migraines. What is it, you ask? For me it manifests in various blind spots in my field of vision that last anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. I used to get them all the time from stress in nursing school, and this is the first I've had since getting out. My mom told me I must be more stressed than I thought about this healthcare bill- ha! Maybe she's right.

The weekend I know you have all been waiting for has come and gone! That's right, New Moon came out on dvd Saturday. You better believe I already bought it.

I just had a great weekend off. Baby shower on Saturday, and hanging out with friends yesterday. I find that more and more I look forward to going back to work. It's still stressful, but I would be so bored if I didn't have a job. What else would I do? Because of my job I enjoy days off more, and feel like I have earned the time to relax.

This stupid migraine isn't going away. I'm thinking I might need to lay down for awhile.

No comments: