Thursday, July 9, 2009

I wonder why some guys have a need to be vulgar in front of girls. Really, is this some way to impress us? Or did nobody teach you an ounce of respect? I don't understand, can someone please explain this to me? I just want to know why it is so necessary, because I don't need to know some of these things about you. I really don't. Although... I suppose it could be argued girls spend time discussing their monthly happenings often no matter who the audience...

All right, well, I have my portfolio handed in, took my last test in the nursing program, and am now looking at the last two weeks of school. Three presentations, a paper, two days of clinical, and 25 community hours are all that is standing between me and graduation today. I can hardly believe it! I got announcements in the mail and began addressing them. Unbelievable. (Or, Allison, UNBELIEVABLE!)

The last few weeks have been pretty insane, but things are beginning to slow down a bit. Even if there's still a lot to do, the schedule is much better. There was awhile where it felt as if I got up early and left, came back late, did the same thing the next day, and again and again... I front-loaded my clinical days and I'm very thankful I did that. It sucked for awhile but now it's not so bad. I'm still finding myself extremely frustrated with these group projects however. I'm wondering why some people are incapable of being in a group. Maybe because coming from a big family compromise was so often the name of the game for us... and perhaps others don't understand this concept? I don't know. I definitely think I have learned to deal with conflict because of coming from my family, and I'm glad for that. I feel like some people are out in the world somehow convinced that it spins to meet their every whim. Oh well, part of life I guess.

Feeling a little romantical today. Don't know why, I haven't been like this in awhile. I am just wishing I had someone special in my life. Or at least that I could have more single friends so as not to feel like odd (wo)man out all of the time. I don't feel sorry for myself, I just wish today.

Clinical tomorrow, hope it goes well!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yes, I hate it when guys do that. As if I were to think it they were pretty cool or whatever. Especially when its strangers who do it. Not classy.
Its UNBELIEVABLE!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you can be angry at the crassness of guys and feel romantical all in one blog post. Aren't we contradictory beings?

Natalie said...

Haha Stacy! I did not even notice that! That's funny.