

I've been thinking on the concept of friends lately. I have recently learned a lot about friendship. One thing I have learned is that I am thankful I know who my true friends are- the ones there through thick and thin. And that's something I have learned recently. I've always had a hard time letting go of friendships. I don't give up on them easily. You invest so much time, so much heart, your emotions, and sometimes it does not always work out. But I think I have finally come to a place where I can do that- let go unless God intervenes. There is only so much I as a person can do.
I have awesome friends. From years past, to church, to nursing school- and I hope to continue making new friends as I move into my career. I don't have a lot of friends. I never have. But I have the friends I need- my friends are close friends and I'm thankful. I wouldn't be where I am today without my friends. So many have been encouraging through these last months as I have struggled. You know who you are and I'm thankful for you.
Friend. I like that word. So happy and warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment