Monday, May 13, 2013
Survivor
I can't believe I left Survivor off of my favorite TV shows back when I was covering them a few weeks back. I have followed Survivor mostly since season 2, though there were a few seasons in the middle that I got bored with and gave up on. Tonight was the Survivor: Caramoan finale, and I have to say-- this season has been one of the best ones I can remember. It seems that each season my favorites get voted out way too early, but this season had so many greats that I loved following it each week! I felt like the winner really deserved it this time around. The one thing I don't like about this show is that people lie so much, and people end up getting hurt in the end at the cost of playing to win. The winner this time, however, was someone who played with a lot of strategy and a lot more class than previous winners.
So, I was canceled again for work tonight. Bummer, oh well. Hopefully I'll get in my next two days of work before going out of town, but I'm a little bit worried. Well, we will see. I'm excited to be with family for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment