So now that you know I'm a Feminist, we can move on with things.
Since I am wanting to blog about more than just my boring old life, I felt like that was something I needed to get out there. I want to be honest about the issues that I care about.
Now back to my life, since I believe I do owe somewhat of an update since I've been gone for most of the new year thus far.
I have added a new addition to my family: a kitten named Aberforth!
I have had him now for two weeks. Aberforth has been an awesome little brother for Albus. At first it was difficult, and I honestly thought it might not work out for me to keep him. They hissed and fought, and Aberforth would hide under my dresser and not let me come near him for the first couple of days. Of all the cats I've had over the years, I've never had one that was afraid of me. But finally, things settled down and they are best friends. I am glad that Albus does not have to sit at my apartment all alone while I work. He now has a buddy to play with when I'm not around. Aberforth is a sweet kitty.
And yes, my cats are named Albus and Aberforth. What of it? I like Harry Potter and now my cats do too.
Go ahead and call me the crazy cat lady. I don't care!


2 comments:
Who's calling you a crazy cat lady??? If they are, it's completely unwarranted. You have a whopping two cats. And they're both adorable. Until you start pulling a Simpsons' Crazy Cat Lady Impression, I think we're good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2-15mYWpmA
No one has seriously called me that, but they have made jokes about it. I do have a friend who has a cat, and she very seriously insists she will never, as long as she is single, own more than one cat. I didn't get a second cat because I'm just CRAZY about cats, I got one because I felt like my cat needed the company and companionship of another cat. And they do very well together!
Post a Comment