Monday, February 11, 2013

Coming Soon...

I have been mostly MIA from this blog since Christmas, because my computer died. I've also been thinking about why I blog. I don't have a lot of followers, and I'm ok with that. My blog does get a surprising amount of hits (I love comments even if I don't know you!) but there's little interaction from this blog with the rest of the world.

I mostly blog for myself. I keep a diary of my own, where I record my private thoughts, so I don't necessarily need this blog. Though I've maybe said some things I shouldn't have on this blog, I do have a filter and I do hold back a lot because I still want people to like me at the end of the day. I like the idea that, even if very few people read this, I am somehow still making some sort of impact through this blog.

Sure, I'm still going to be very honest here. But I am planning a blog re-launch. If you read this blog, I would love any insight on what you think are my strengths and weaknesses in writing, as far as content. Don't be cruel, because I know I'm not a *good* writer and make no pretenses about that. However, I enjoy writing here and I want people to enjoy reading it.

So, I may or may not be back soon, depending on my decisions in how I change this blog. I have enlisted the help of a friend for an honest evaluation, and will be working on it.

3 comments:

Li said...

Looking forward to what you have in store!

Heather Hutchinson said...

I like reading your blog and I don't think it's necessary to have a filter. Be yourself and don't apologize for it. You can't please everyone all of the time, right? That's what I tell myself when I blog anyways, lol! And of course, have fun!

Natalie said...

Thanks Heather! I'm always honest here, but I don't always say everything I'd like to. I will work on that for sure!