I got back on Wednesday from an awesome week in Cleveland! I will post pictures another time. The best way I can think to describe the week is: good times with friends, laughing, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, B Spot burgers and chili cheese fries, rainy cold weather, lots of leisurely breakfasts out, Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, and again- good times with friends! Thanks, Lindsey, for letting me come visit!
I got to catch up with another one of my oldest friends, Sarah. We met when we were just eight years old, and she moved away when we were nine. But she visited a couple of times early on, and after visiting Cleveland two years ago, we once again re-connected. This time we had more than one chance to hang out while I was there, and it was lots of fun laughing and talking about the good times. And, realizing there are other people in the world with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and soundtrack obsessions, and who hate New Girl.
1 comment:
It was awesome to have you! Thanks for visiting! :)
Post a Comment