Magic Carpet Ride! I couldn't ride this without singing "A Whole New World"
My mom and brother went off to join some friends, so my dad and I did the mad tea party together. And I didn't get sick! Yeah!
Small World... worthy of a good nap
If you go to Disney, you must stay for the Main Street Electrical Parade. So much fun!
Here we are just after riding Expedition Everest. So much fun!
My brother's favorite ride, The Primeval Wheel in Animal Kingdom. Turned out to be a little scarier than we thought but somehow conned my mom into going on.
On the Kiliminjaro Safari
After riding the dinosaur ride. That ride is a lot scarier than it sounds!
Disney was a LOT of fun!! Although I'm a Disney veteran, I have never done two days of it in a row. It was exhausting. Seriously, how do people do four days of it? No thank you. One or two is enough for me.
Went back to work this week, turned out to be a challenging few nights but good. Last night I left work feeling like I really made a difference. One of my patients was going downhill... but the doctor wouldn't believe me. That is really hard. It wasn't worthy of a support team but that would have been my next step if I hadn't finally convinced the doctor that this patient had to be in critical care. Of course, I'm a competent nurse but I work on a med-surg telemetry floor. When I have 4-6 patients, I can't take care of a critically ill patient on top of all that. I felt like a real patient advocate. Woot woot! Doing the job I'm supposed to on nurses week (and all the other weeks too)!
1 comment:
I have never heard of the Primevial Wheel. Sounds exciting.
Post a Comment