Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ok, first things first.  Phillip Phillips won American Idol!  And well he should have, he is amazing!  I'm beside myself with excitement and can't wait to buy his music.

I worked Tuesday night so here I am, awake.  I slept from about midnight to 1:30 last night, but have been awake since then.  I finally stopped trying to sleep and came into my living room to watch TV.  There's some good TV on this time of day-- right now Home Improvement is on.  Nothing like good old '90s sitcoms.

Now I'm off work for a couple weeks.  This weekend I'm going to visit family up north for my cousin's wedding.  I'm excited!  Mostly excited that I got some time off of work.  I've been enjoying work lately, but it has also been stressful.  Unfortunately, I am coming down with a very sore throat and cough-- which I think I caught from a patient.  Never in three years have I caught anything from a patient, and I'm hoping this isn't too bad.

Have I mentioned that I am going to New York City next month to visit my cousin?  I'm SO EXCITED about this!  I have never been before and have wanted to go for as long as I can remember.  Perhaps first prompted by a long-time favorite movie of mine, Newsies?  Speaking of which, I am also going to be seeing on broadway!

I love traveling.  I'm excited to be doing more of that as the years go by.

No comments: