Camp next week. I'm so excited about this, you have no idea! I'm going to be the nurse along with Allison, which I'm so excited for! I went down and visited for a day while she did it last year, and I didn't even think I would ever get to do it.
After camp, I'll be back home to work four straight days in a row which I'm very un-excited about. However I will then have fifteen days off, about eight of which will be spent up north with family. It'll be sad when the next month is over, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Fall will be right around the corner, along with Brennan and Lauren's wedding.
Why does time go so quickly? I want it to, while at the same time I wish it would slow down.
Also, newest cool discovery: shatter nail polish! I haven't always liked painting my nails until recently. Allison likes rubbing it in that I laughed at her for doing it a few years ago. Which I did, but am I wrong in remembering that french manicures were more the "in" thing for awhile in the early 2000s? I don't remember a lot of girls painting their nails that weren't 11 years old or younger, so naturally I still felt that way up until recently. Anyway, shatter nail polish is a lot of fun. Unfortunately they only had navy blue, as all the stores seem to be sold out, but I paired it with hot pink underneath and love the way it turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment