I realized I have now been in the blog world for over a year now. Missed my anniversary. ;) Hard to believe how much can happen in just a year. The last two years have been really difficult, but really sweet at the same time. I really wouldn't trade it for anything. Which is why I'm trying to keep things in perspective right now. This summer is getting more stressful by the day and I'm beginning to think I might burst at any minute with all of it. Today we found out just how much work is expected for this community project, which is the icing on the cake. But it's all good. In less than two months I will be a college graduate (yikes!!) and this will be behind me.
This weekend is my last transition clinical. Then I move on to my preceptor-ship. I'm anxiously awaiting the e-mail from my instructor informing me of where I will be doing it, and I can't stop checking my e-mail every five minutes! Almost everybody else has gotten their placement so I know mine will be coming soon. The wait is killing me. My friend got placed on the night shift, and I'm worried that will be me too. Well, I'll do what I have to do.
Disney with Allison for her birthday next week. That is what I'm looking forward to right now. I'm ready for a good time.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, Good Luck (with placement), and Hang In There (for everything)!
We are so close!
Post a Comment