Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Quick Update

I'm officially the worst blogger in the world.  Oh well.  I will (once again) try and be better at it.

I'm definitely too tired tonight to give too much of an update or upload pictures.  The past month has involved a 2-week trip to Florida, a trip over the border to Ainsworth, BC, Canada, and a trip to Portland and Vancouver.  Whew!!!  I'm definitely exhausted and need a major break from touring around, but it's been a BLAST!!  Traveling is simply one of my favorite things, that's for sure.  Eventually I will try to post about those trips, but no promises at this point.

Life is still pretty awesome... I'm still loving travel nursing!!  We have actually renewed for another four weeks in Spokane, which I am STOKED about!  We love this assignment and we love our co-workers!  It's just too good of an assignment to give up at this point.  I'm excited to start hiking some of the trails more... we've been getting to know some of our co-workers and had a few kind invitations for dinner from some awesome people.  It's so nice to be making friends.  Castro Valley was tough because that just didn't happen as easily.

It has been good to be back in Spokane, back into the swing of things.  Will try to be better about updating!

No comments: